Mobile Developer (iOS/Android)
SkinVision is revolutionising the way we care about our skin by giving people the means to take ownership of their skin health. Within 30 seconds, our applications is able to give a skin cancer risk indication, from anywhere, at anytime.
SkinVision is looking for a mobile developer that believes in what our technology can mean for millions of people around the world. Are you looking to use your talent to make a positive impact in the world? This might the opportunity you have ben looking for.
As our Mobile Developer, you will be part of the mobile development team (Android & iOS) to help us maintain, improve and revolutionise the applications. Our technology stack consists amongst others Swift, Java, Ruby on Rails, Docker/Kubernetes, AWS (EC2, RDS, Redshift, SQS and various other), Torch & Keras. You will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and implementing the source code that makes up our application. As part of the Development Team, you strive to understand what our customer needs and translate it into a mobile application framework. This position plays a vital role in bringing our business to the next level by building and maintaining an effective digital health tool that targets users, doctors and other healthcare providers’ primary concerns at a reasonable cost and high quality.
- Design the prototype application, indicate program unit structure, and coordinate application plans with the development team
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Liaise with Product Development Team to plan new features
- Ensure application meet quality standards
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
What you will bring in
- Minimum education needed is preferably a Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Minimum 3 years experience developing applications in a production environment
- Experience working with iOs or Android, knowledge of both applications is a plus
- Experience with commonly used programming languages such as C# and Java
- Great interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills to effectively hear feedback and translate it into improvements to the application
- If you bring knowledge around image processing / camera technology, that’s great!
- A self-starter attitude with strong business awareness that empowers you to build a mobile app that gains higher app visibility and earn higher app revenue
- Excellent analytical skills with an ability to recognise and resolve various technical issues while keeping the big picture in mind
- Proficiency in English both verbally and written
Do you see yourself in the description above and would like to be part of a team that is disrupting the healthcare landscape? Apply now by sending your CV and motivation letter.